Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hors D'oeuvres #1

Hors D'oeuvres
Baby Potatoes with Sour Cream and Bacon Bits
*Good as a snack, party food or starch for a full-course dinner



It is easy to make. Boil, season, bake, top and serve. But there is one part that is difficult: cutting a cross and making a baby potato pop. See the third picture on the second row? Those are my ruined baby potatoes. So I just decided to cut a deep cube on each baby potato. Why do I have to make a crater? To produce a generous amount of Sour Cream. My critics (my family) said that it was really good. The sourness of the Sour Cream complimented the saltiness of the Bacon while it's richness complimented the crispiness of the Bacon.



Order here...
Yahoo! Mail: emsantosljc@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger: emsantosljc
Twitter: iamlorielaine
Or better call/message: 0917 809 6510


No comments:

Post a Comment