Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pastries and Breads #1

Pastries and Breads
Vanilla Babycakes with Cream Cheese Frosting



My baby cousin Naelan loves to eat pastries! Last Sunday night, I was reading a certain book. He came to me,  pointed to the picture above and started to baby-talk. I translated his bizarre language to: ME WANT CUPCAKE! Sooo... I made him cupcakes! Mini cupcakes to be exact. Very basic vanilla cupcake topped with Cream Cheese Frosting: Cream Cheese + Icing Sugar + Food Color + Lemon Juice + MONSTER MIXER = Yummy Cream Cheese Frosting! And it's pink! I forgot to take a picture of my version so I just took these snapshots from the book that I was talking about. The Frosting was so good, Naelan had to go poo-poo for like six times that night. So much for being Lactose Intolerant.



Order here...
Yahoo! Mail: emsantosljc@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger: emsantosljc
Twitter: iamlorielaine
Or better call/message: 0917 809 6510

No comments:

Post a Comment