Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mama Mia!

School of Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management
Specializing in Culinary Arts: International Cuisine 2 Class

Mediterranean Dinner Function
March 21, 2011 6PM

Support for my batch mates and some of my lower batch friends slash dinner date with my Bebang Monica Francesca Manaig! :) <3

BONUS: 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake while having dinner. How romantic!


Simple Set-up


Hungry Buffet Servers




Bored and Hungry guests! Request: Movie please! :)


Ahhh triple good Pumpkin Soup!



Unbelievably good Greek Salads. It was so addicting.


Roast Chicken, Pilaf (?) with Sausages, Penne Al Pesto - ALL GOOD!!!


We forgot to ask what is this called but it's like Dorado Gratin and it was fantastic!

To sum it up, the function was a success despite the sudden alarm that interrupted the lovely dinner. I am very sorry for the poor resolution! The venue was dimly-lit and my iPod's camera has no flash! :p 


If you want to experience dining in Functions
Contact me 0917 809 6510
Ticket range: Php300.00-250.00

No comments:

Post a Comment